Payments in UpPromote can be processed manually or automatically (via Store credit or PayPal Integration).
For the manual payment process, please be informed that the system will not actually pay your affiliate or connect to any of your payment methods. The app only supports gathering affiliates' payment details so you can send the payments to them properly.
1. Go to the Management tab > Process payments, commissions will be listed per affiliate (only approved referral orders will be displayed in this section).
You can see referral details by clicking Review referrals.
2. To mark the payment as paid, click Process Payment.
3. A pop-up will show payment details (total commission amount, payment method, and payment info). You will send the payment outside the app with these exact details.
Note: In case you want to send a payout to some particular referrals on the list (not all), you can click the Select referrals button.
It will then direct you to a page where you can choose which referrals to pay, you can also use the time filter to select a time range within which the referrals are made. Select the referrals and click Pay these referrals:
After sending the payment, you can take notes for yourself (it's private) or send a message to your affiliate to avoid any confusion.
4. After finishing paying outside the app and filling in all the details, click Mark as paid to inform your affiliate.
5. All the paid transactions will be displayed on the Paid referrals tab. You can also undo payment any time you want.
After payment is marked as paid, it will be shown on the Affiliate account like this: