Available in the Growth plan
Are you looking for a feature that encourages your customers to refer their friends within UpPromote? UpPromote team has launched the Customer referral feature, which allows your customers to promote your products without the need of joining any affiliate program. It helps you boost sales with positive word-of-mouth as well as connect to your loyal customers.
1. Easy-to-setup referral program
- Activate/Deactivate the program with one click
- Customize reward and discount amounts easily
2. Noticeable widget on your website
- Easy-to-share referral links
- Set positions for the widget on your website
- Widget color and text settings
3. Potent rewards for customers and referred friends
- Customer reward: Flat rate per order, Percent of sale
- Friend discount: Fixed amount, Percentage, Free shipping
4. In-depth reports
- Graphical report on conversions
- Filter by date and time
- Report on clicks, sales, referrals, and commission for each customer
- View successful referrals
5. Promptly email notifications
- Reward email is sent instantly
- Coupon codes are easy to redeem
- Customize email content and appearance
6. Sales booster
- Increase brand awareness
- Appealing discounts for both customers and their friends
- Enjoy growing sales with this program
- 1.When enabling the feature, it will show a Refer & Earn widget at the bottom right corner of your website to prompt customers to click on it.
NOTE: You can always change the location of the widget in settings.
2. After that, it will show a popup introducing customers to the Referral program to get a discount. A referral link will be provided instantly when they fill out their emails and then click on Get invite link so they could utilize it to promote your store.
3. Customers' friends will get a discount at checkout automatically while purchasing via that invite link.
4. An email will be sent to customers when their referrals are approved and paid successfully within UpPromote. The email includes the customer's friend name, your shop name, the reward amount as well as a button to claim their rewards.
5. The Redeem your reward button will redirect customers to a portal where they can view their total referrals, and commissions as well as claim these rewards for coupons to shop in your store.
1. General settings
Go to the Growth tab > Affiliate recruitment > Convert customers to affiliates > Customer referral > Settings > check on the Active box to activate that feature.
From here, you can set up the Program name for the Customer referral program (by default, the system will create a separate one for this feature).
There are two types of Rewards for your customers, which are the Flat rate per order and the Percent of sale that you can set a certain amount to. In the meanwhile, their friends can get a Discount by Percentage, Fixed amount, Free shipping, or no discount with the option None.
You can customize every detail of the popups and check for their real-time previews right on the Design tab.
3. Email notification
We’ve created a template for the referral emails, which you can fully customize and edit the content.
Note: After saving changes of Customer Referral at first setup or when you publish new Themes, please click on the link provided on the right banner of the Settings page to enable the function on your Themes, then save to show Customer Referral widget on your website.
You can get graphical reports on conversion statistics like Clicks, Referrals, Sales, and Commissions for the Customer Referral program and filter by date to evaluate the campaign's efficiency with the Performance of your affiliates chart on the Dashboard.
In case you want to assess each customer’s performance, you can also find it in the Top Affiliate board on Dashboard as well. This report is also downloadable in various forms so you can compare it with other affiliate programs or assess the effectiveness of the customer referral program regarding the total sales of your store.